Club members can turn up at any time they want and shoot for as long as they want during opening times.
PLEASE NOTE: You will have to have completed the Beginners’ course to be eligible to shoot at these times.
Indoor Season (September – March)
Your browser does not support the map, a printable map can be found here
We have a homely shed (20 yard indoor range) available for use 6 days a week during the indoor season and for the Beginners’ course. It is near Wessex lane Hall complex and is about a 15-minute walk from Highfield. It can get very dark very early in winter, so a torch may be recommended on your first visit.
A printable map can be found here.
- Monday: 5pm – 10pm, coaching
- Tuesday: 3pm – 7pm, practice
- Thursday: 2pm – 6pm, practice
- Friday: 5pm – 10pm, coaching
- Saturday: 5pm – 10pm, practice
- Sunday: 10am – 5pm, practice
Outdoor Season (May – September)
Your browser does not support the map.
During the outdoor season we have access to a 100m field on the ‘Island Site’ at Wide Lane Sports Ground. Wide Lane is the main university sports facility, and is based up near Southampton Airport Parkway; a 15 minute bus ride from Highfield. The Island is a short stroll from the car park past the tennis courts and through the underpass.
- Monday: 4:30pm – Dark, coaching
- Tuesday: 4:30pm – Dark, practice
- Thursday: 4:30pm – Dark, practice
- Friday: 4:30pm – Dark, coaching
- Saturday: 5pm – 10pm, (Indoor) practice
- Sunday: 10am – 5pm, (Indoor) practice
These times are subject to change and will always be confirmed on the Monday of the week via email through our Facebook group.